The Vejdusit Foundation, under the Royal patronage of H.R.H. Princess Kalayaniwatana Kromluangnaradhiwasrajnagarindra, is delighted to offer THB 1,000,000 (one million Baht) for 10 scholarships, for medical research, which can be applied in the field of public health by nurses or doctors. The program’s main objective is to promote medical research and magnify the research outcomes, in order to increase the knowledge of doctors and nurses and disseminate this knowledge for the benefit of public health, within the Kingdom of Thailand.
Interested candidates may submit their research proposals by hand or post to:
The Vejdusit Foundation
2. Soi Soonvijai 7, New Petchburi Road,
Huay Khwang, Bangkapi,
Registration Time Frame:
Guidelines for submission of Research Proposal:
Research Proposal should contain the following:
1. Name of the study in both Thai and English
2. Name and surname of the project leader, and his/her qualifications, affiliations, contract address, telephone and facsimile number(s), email. (In case of collective research, the researchers need to provide all contact details, as aforementioned, for all members).
3. The principle of the study.
4. The objectives of the study.
5. Research methodology.
6. Project duration.
7. Action plan.
8. Research location or plan for data collection.
9. Necessary Equipment & instruments to be used in the study.
10. Budgeting plan, classified into groups.
11. The expected outcome or the value of the study.
12. Research reference(s).
13. Other explanations (if any)
14. The signature of the project leader including the certified letter from their supervisor, and signature of all co-researchers.
15. In case the research is studying on human, the informed consent forms of the volunteers or patients who join the study is required.
Previous Scholarship Winners:
Project Study in 2011
Project Study in 2010
Project Study in 2009
Project Study in 2008
Project Study in 2007
Project Study in 2005-2006
Project Study in 2004
Project Study in 2003
Project Study in 2002