Information on The Bangkok Medical Journal
The Bangkok Medical Journal (Print ISSN 2228-9674) is a peer-reviewed journal published by
BDMS Foundation for Medical Education and Research.The primary goal of the Bangkok Medical Journal is to serve as an educational instrument to enhance the practice of medicine. The Bangkok Medical Journal accepts original articles dealing with clinical and laboratory medicine, clinical research, basic science research, and clinical epidemiology. Prospective authors should consult “Information for Authors,” which can be obtained at www.bangkokmedjournal.com
Once you have prepared your manuscript to conform to the author guidelines:
- Go to www.bangkokmedjournal.com. First-time authors will need to register before submit your manuscript on ‘Submit An Article’. This will take you to the online submission and peer review portal.
- Follow the online instructions for filling out the submission form and uploading your manuscript.
- You may submit your manuscript via e-mail address “email@example.com”.
The Bangkok Medical Journal publishes specific type of articles. Each type serves a distinct and separate purpose and is judged by different criteria. Manuscripts should be constructed according to specific guidelines for Articles Table.
General Submission and Peer Review Information:
Information: The Bangkok Medical Journal publishes original contributions to the advancement of medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Submitted manuscripts should not contain previously published material and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The Bangkok Medical Journal follows the guidelines of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). The guidelines may be viewed at www.bangkokmedjournal.com
- Manuscript that do not conform to the Bangkok Medical Journal Author Guidelines or exceed the Maximums for Articles’ Submitted to the Bangkok Medical Journal may be sent back to the author without review or put on hold until the submission is deemed in compliance with the requirements.
- Manuscript decisions are based on peer review and editorial discretion. Reviewers receive manuscripts with blind title pages to ensure an unbiased review.
- Statements made in the article, including changes made by the Editor or manuscript editor, are the responsibility of the author and not of the Bangkok Medical Journal.
The Bangkok Medical Journal
2 SoiSoonvijai 7,
New Petchburi Road,
Bangkok 10310, Thailand.
Direct editorial information and inquires to the above offices.